The Scinogy team is dedicated to making your clinical results a commercial reality.
Provide optimized solutions for the development and manufacture of high quality, affordable cell therapies.
What We've Achieved
- Development of a pilot manufacturing system for an autologous cell therapy commencing Phase II clinical trials that reduced the cost of manufacture by >80%
- Worked with a pre-clinical start-up company to select process technologies to support clinical trials and enable a seamless transition to commercial production
- Development of the first counter-flow centrifuge specifically designed for small batch cell therapy manufacture
- Development of an automated bag mixing module for closed processing of cell based products
- Design, development and prototype testing of a closed, automated and fully integrated autologous cell processing system
- Development of counter-flow centrifuges for bioprocessing
- Concept development of a flexible, closed and automated system for an allogeneic cell therapy entering PIII clinical trials
- Achieved substantial cost reductions for high volume pharmaceutical delivery devices, electronic components and FMCG products using our Profit by Design process and innovative automation